Commercial Landlord Tenant Representation
Antonoplos & Associates landlord representation attorneys have many years of experience representing commercial landlords and tenants in lease and other disputes. We are effective at steering disputes toward settlement, but where real estate litigation is unavoidable, we fight for our client’s best results. Our landlord representation attorneys routinely represents Banks, Churches, Retail Operations, Accounting Firms, Medical Practices, Child Care Centers, Government Contractors and Charitable Organizations. For more information see Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Area.
“The Attorneys More Landlords and Tenants Rely On For Their Commercial Leasing Needs”
Having represented commercial landlords and tenants for nearly two decades we are familiar with the specific needs of commercial landlords and tenants. Our landlord representation attorneys and real estate attorneys understand how to structure and draft a commercial leases agreement that meets the needs and objectives of our clients with an eye towards minimizing our client’s liability in any lease transaction.
- Landlords are often perceived as being at an advantage in commercial lease negotiations. However, landlords have many reasons to be careful before entering into lease agreements, especially long-term lease agreements with potentially risky tenants.
- Tenants are often led to believe that the terms of commercial leases are non-negotiable. In fact, with the assistance of an experienced lawyer, it is often possible for commercial tenants to negotiate more favorable lease terms.
“Whichever side of the negotiation table you are on, we will work closely with you to identify your goals and pursue a commercial lease agreement that protects you.”
Experienced Landlord Tenant Litigation
Our seasoned attorneys have extensive experience litigating on behalf of our clients’ interests in the District of Columbia and Maryland Courts. We routinely represent clients before Metro DC court in connection with the following types of Landlord Tenant Disputes:
- Eviction: Our firm represents commercial and residential landlords and tenants in actions for nonpayment of rent and other grounds.
- Early termination: Our attorneys are highly experienced at representing landlords and tenants in litigation arising from disputes over early lease termination.
- Rent recovery: Our firm assists commercial landlords who need help collecting on rent arrearages. We also represent tenants in disputes over unpaid rent.
- Disputed Lease Terms: If you are involved in a dispute involving differing interpretations of lease terms, we can offer representation based on long experience and keen insight.
- TOPA (Tenant Right of First Refusal)